for me

Monday, January 24, 2005

Life is so indecisive... One minute it's so boring... things just go so slowly... the next minute you are barely able to keep up..


Was just thinking to myself.... Once you done some hurt to one person and you ask them whether they forgive you or rather did it matter to them.. People most of the time would say.. it doesnt matter, or maybe.. I forget about it liaoz..

But strangely, it works rather like girls? When they say they dont want.. they actually want it.
So people do actually remember it.. like myself. When people disturb me. I say I dont mind, but in fact, it's like just slowly been accumalated in me.. Slowly Slowly.. I am not sure when I will not be able to take it anymore.. but let's hope it will never come.

Then.. Why dont we try to stop insults people? It's very lame to say something bad about someone and say jkjking only.. I myself am guilty of it. I am trying to stop it.. People do remember all this minor things, will we ever be able to remove emotional scars? Is it true that they last forever?

I hope not and I rather not. I pray.. it will not.

Now, I am desperately running a race I know I can never complete.. Maybe through sheer determination.... sheer grit....... and of course support from people that I can complete it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home